Drive-by Pumpkin Attack: Woman Rushed To Hospital

Shoutbox

Hi everyone! Stop by and say hello, and tell us where you're from. Registration isn't required to use the shoutbox, but please be advised that any posts promoting or attempting to defend false doctrines or teachers will be deleted and the poster banned.
schwartzie: Where is everyone today? Out shopping? Nov 28, 2014 18:44:34 GMT -3
Dagvelia: I'm late, but Happy Thankgiving everyone. Nov 29, 2014 13:37:34 GMT -3
Desire: Every so often God does something new & raises up someone to point the way. Imagine what it would have been like for folks to criticize John the Baptist? I'm sure they went way outside the box of how they perceived things. How will history find you? Nov 30, 2014 11:53:13 GMT -3
Desire: Just as important, when the things she speaks of start happening in the world, what are you gonna do about it? Will you let down your pride & admit you were blind or will you hang out with those who still claime it violates what they think about the Word? Nov 30, 2014 11:54:56 GMT -3
Desire: People criticize her & Bill Johnson, yet they're are of the few that counter what people think about "the end" (as for now). God sends His gifts with powerful testimonies but they put on the Pharisee hat-- their words speak of how well it fits. Nov 30, 2014 11:56:35 GMT -3
Desire: If you're unsure, the worst thing you can do is to speak in judgment (as though you're making a final judgment). Be open and ask God to show you because you don't want to miss the call to prepare (not to leave but to manifest). Nov 30, 2014 11:58:14 GMT -3
Desire: Our judgments bind (us) and keep God from intervening. Use your will and speak forth a loosing of your mind from bad judgments. Speak the mind of Christ in repentance over your own soul and ask for an attentive ear. Nov 30, 2014 11:59:40 GMT -3
Desire: I have found some of the most anointed messages/messengers get the worst reviews from believers. Jesus rebuked His own for their unbelief. Take a real hard look at those whom people cut down & reconsider what they offer. Nov 30, 2014 12:01:53 GMT -3
Desire: Don't let jabs at the family of God go without objection! Don't let the speak in your presence and go on record in opposition to mud slinging. Don't partake of their sins by being silent. Nov 30, 2014 12:04:59 GMT -3
PrisonerOfHope: Desire, the Bible is clear,there is no new thing under the sun. Per the rules, defending false teachers and teachings is prohibited. Bye bye! Dec 1, 2014 2:17:03 GMT -3
PrisonerOfHope: Those fools are going to follow their false teachers right into hell! :( Dec 1, 2014 2:19:05 GMT -3
PrisonerOfHope: BTW, anyone know who the "her" she's referring to is? I mean, besides being another pulpit pimp? Dec 1, 2014 2:21:36 GMT -3
schwartzie: There are NO "new anointed messages." The Canon is CLOSED. Dec 1, 2014 3:18:52 GMT -3
schwartzie: No idea of who she's referring to - probably either Kat Kerr or Joyce Meyer; those two have a rabid following. I know the Bill Johnson she's referring to is from the heretical Bethel "Church." Dec 1, 2014 3:19:53 GMT -3
baydoll: Perhaps she's referring to Heidi Baker? Just a hunch I have. Dec 1, 2014 10:02:25 GMT -3
baydoll: Hi Dagvelia! Hope you and your family had a nice Thanksgiving! Dec 1, 2014 10:05:59 GMT -3
PrisonerOfHope: Perhaps, baydoll. Doesn't much matter - any of those false teachers will lead their followers straight to hell. :-S Dec 1, 2014 23:10:44 GMT -3
Berean: Yeah - what's called "Christianity" has become a real minefield; so much deception, and so little regard for the truth. That's why I like this board - you don't put up with the false teachings! Dec 2, 2014 1:37:57 GMT -3
BelieveActs2: Hello from Kelowna, British Columbia - Canada . . .. . a US citizen "transplanted" . . . . commanded to leave Missouri and come here last year. May the LORD grant strength for all my brothers and sisters in Christ to STAND. Dec 2, 2014 5:05:15 GMT -3
baydoll: Hi BelieveActs2! Thank you and amen to that! Especially nowadays... :-/ Dec 2, 2014 9:57:39 GMT -3
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Send Cancel