Obama to hold intervention with Biden as Kamala is furious

Shoutbox

Registration isn't required to use the Shoutbox, but we will NOT tolerate spammers, foul language, or anyone trying to defend false teachers or doctrines. Such posts will be removed and the user permanently banned.
schwartzie Avatar
schwartzie: Happy Mother's Day to all the moms (including furkid moms) out there! May 12, 2024 19:45:34 GMT -5
PurplePuppy Avatar
PurplePuppy: I posted the latest from Charles Lawson's church, but it seems the guy who uploads them has only been doing a few. I'll post them if and when they show up. May 13, 2024 21:54:57 GMT -5
shalom Avatar
shalom: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISRAEL!!! May 14, 2024 17:05:44 GMT -5
schwartzie Avatar
schwartzie: Apologies for the problems with the board today where people couldn't sign in. It's not something we have any control over. May 21, 2024 23:35:05 GMT -5
ExquisiteGerbil Avatar
ExquisiteGerbil: No Maranatha prophecy update from Curt Reed today. Jun 3, 2024 0:44:49 GMT -5
schwartzie Avatar
schwartzie: For those of you who post Rumble videos, I contacted Support and asked that they include Rumble on the list of videos that can be embedded. They said it's on their list of things to do. :) Jun 5, 2024 16:24:46 GMT -5
Guest Avatar
Jim La Marca: In other words, you don't want to hear any opinions that conflict with yours. Is that right? Jun 12, 2024 17:46:20 GMT -5
PrisonerOfHope Avatar
PrisonerOfHope: No Jim, that's NOT right. We do not permit anything that's contrary to biblical truth. In a world where the majority of professing Christians are false converts and the church is pretty much apostate, our mission is to expose false teachers, false prophets Jun 12, 2024 21:27:50 GMT -5 *
PrisonerOfHope Avatar
PrisonerOfHope: and false doctrine as well as the blasphemies and heresies that are rampant among those who claim to be Christians in these last days. We aim to bring people to the Lord if they're not saved, or closer to Him if they are, and point out errors that are Jun 12, 2024 21:35:16 GMT -5
PrisonerOfHope Avatar
PrisonerOfHope: detrimental to their spiritual health. Unfortunately most end times sites are rife with sensationalism, idle speculation, false prophecies, and forbidden practices, which are not permitted here except to expose them for what they are. If you Jun 12, 2024 21:36:41 GMT -5 *
PrisonerOfHope Avatar
PrisonerOfHope: have a problem with the promotion of biblical truth and exposing the false practices and errors which unfortunately are very popular in today's professing church, I suggest you take it up with the Lord, because you have some serious issues. Jun 12, 2024 21:37:23 GMT -5 *
PrisonerOfHope Avatar
PrisonerOfHope: Incidentally, before you question my qualifications to discern false doctrine and heresy vs biblical truth, I have a Masters in Bible Studies from one of the country's leading, biblically sound seminaries. If you don't like our rules here, there are many Jun 12, 2024 21:53:21 GMT -5 *
PrisonerOfHope Avatar
PrisonerOfHope: boards out there where you can indulge yourself with false prophecies, heresies, and blasphemies to your heart's content all day long. Jun 13, 2024 3:31:00 GMT -5
ExquisiteGerbil Avatar
ExquisiteGerbil: I'm not posting Wretched Watchman's update today. He's off on one of his "politics are a waste of time and a distraction" rants. He really should stick to the subjects he's good at! Jun 19, 2024 2:20:01 GMT -5
J.J.Gibbs Avatar
J.J.Gibbs: There's no prophecy update from John Haller today. Jun 23, 2024 22:12:15 GMT -5
PrisonerOfHope Avatar
PrisonerOfHope: I posted this in the tread about anti-Semitism, but I'll also post it here for those who don't read that thread. There was an incident on a beach in Sarasota, FL yesterday, not far from Charlie Gerrett's (The Superior Word) home. The gentleman relating the Jun 24, 2024 0:10:56 GMT -5
PrisonerOfHope Avatar
PrisonerOfHope: incident is Sergio, who is a completed Jew. Jun 24, 2024 0:11:09 GMT -5
PrisonerOfHope Avatar
PrisonerOfHope: youtu.be/QxGyBZalzfg Jun 24, 2024 0:11:11 GMT -5
ExquisiteGerbil Avatar
ExquisiteGerbil: I didn't post NY Prepper - his updates were very, very long. Ain't nobody got time for that! Jun 24, 2024 2:16:51 GMT -5
J.J.Gibbs Avatar
J.J.Gibbs: It looks like John Haller didn't do a prophecy update today. Jun 30, 2024 17:28:17 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Send Cancel
This theme was made by PB Advertising